In a previous post a few days ago we learned about "5 Little Known Tools to Organize Online Information" on the top tools to help you organize the web. In today’s post, I thought I’d add a few more lesser known tools that can help you to become a lot more organized and efficient with your online tasks.
...so starting where we left of...
6. Zootool – another great solution that will save your bookmarks in a very visual and easy to glance page, well worth checking out.
7. IFTTT – after a recent makeover, it’s now a lot simpler to use. Easy to automate all sorts of tasks across the web and even offline. One of my ‘favorite’ tools for Buffering a retweet.
8. Trello – somewhat similar to the above mentioned Blossom, Trello is an awesome tool to help you track your progress, ideas and projects in one place.
9. Slice – if you’re shopping a lot online and want to keep track of your receipts more easily, I’ve found Slice to be very handy. Definitely gets onto this list.
10. Pipedrive – last but definitely not least is Pipedrive. An amazing tool to keep track of sales, moving you along a pipeline to close those deals.
Bonus: Stride – Another amazing tool I only discovered recently for closing deals fast in an intuitive and incredibly well designed interface is Stride.
Brought By: >Buffer.com